High Profit Savings Accounts
High profit, instant access, and flexibility are the key benefits of our Faseel and Children’s (Jeelkum) savings accounts. The benefits are so rewarding we have to place a degree of restriction on their availability. But where else would you get such profit rates with instant accessibility to your account 24 hours a day?
- Minimum balance is QR10,000
- Profit is calculated on funds of QR2 million or less
- Profit is paid monthly and calculated on the minimum balance during the month
- Only one Faseel account is permitted for each adult and one Jeelkum account for each child under the age of 18
- Visa Platinum debit cards are issued on all Faseel accounts
- You can make one withdrawal at any time without affecting the profit rate payable; More than one withdrawal will result in reduction of the profit rate to our regular savings account profit rate
- Jeelkum accounts provide a welcome gift on opening
- Jeelkum accounts are subject to the Islamic Shari’ah principles and the Civil Law No.22 of the year 2004 and the Law No. 40 of the year 2004 concerning guardianship over minor’s funds
- Fasseel and Jeelkum now available for balances up to QAR10, 000,000
For more information or to see if you qualify for Prestige Banking at Barwa Bank, please call our 24-hour Customer Service Centre on 800 1111.