Your Barwa Bank card secure password will be replaced with an OTP (one time password) which will be sent to your mobile when you shop online. This is an additional layer of security that prevents fraudulent use of your card information online.
Please follow the below steps to complete your online shopping:
- Enter your card details on the desired website when you complete your online shopping and wish to pay.
- You will be directed to a verification page, where you will need to enter the OTP.
- An OTP consisting of 6 digits will be sent your mobile number that is registered at the bank.
- Enter your OTP and click on “Submit”.
- In case you do not receive the OTP, you can request another one by pressing on the “Resend” button.
- If you do not receive the OTP after three attempts, you will have to re-enter the credit card details and start the payment process all over again.
- Please contact your relationship manager to ensure your mobile number is updated.
All Barwa Bank Cardholders will be automatically registered to this service.